White Nights has been on the rotation for the last two weeks. As a result of a change in home circumstances I am managing, on average, two evenings a week stitching whereas before I was able to stitch for four evenings a week. This is the progress I have made.
The two towers have involved lots of colour changes and frequent visits upstairs to 'the stash room' in search of floss. The plan with this is to finish the 'south side' picture and the border before moving on to the west and east sides. This picture shows this week's progress in relation to the 'bigger picture'.
I am tempted to continue with White Nights again next week but I might go back to Witches Riding By.
I have also made some progress on my UFO. Photos of that next time.
M is for Mary's Merry Merengue
6 hours ago