Wednesday 2 February 2011

I chose ...

... Just Nan's Pretty Winder Pocket.


Shown with my stork scissors to give you an idea of the size and also, the beaded scissor fob happens to go perfectly with the colours in the design!  This has been stitched on the recommended overdyed fabric, 28ct zweigart opal angel song cashel linen.  The top square is complete, except for the beads and the majority of the middle square has been done. The final section is only half the size of the other sections so it shouldn't be too long before this one is finished!  I know it should have been Witches Riding By this week but after being in a really bad slump I want to get a finish under my belt so that will now reappear next week.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the colours in it, its looking lovely.

grannyanne said...

Lovely JN design. Look forward to seeing it finished. I expect you will race on with Witches Riding By next week.

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!

Justflo said...

Lovely stitching. Love the colours. Hope you get it finished soon