This was stitched, as charted, with DMC floss on the recommended fabric, 36 count Sand Edinburgh linen. I took the one over one option with the face and arms, a magnifier was needed for this bit! As you may know I like to stitch on planes, trains and in the car, not with this project. The 36 count fabric was just too fine, in fact I don't want to stitch on such fine fabric in the future, if I can help it. Having said that I started, and finished, a new project on Wednesday and what was it stitched on? 40 count gauze!
This was a Rainbow Butterfly Pin from Rosewood Manor. This is the stitched piece.
Here it is in it's mount.
So that you get a true idea of the finished size here it is with my stork scissors.
Next my third finish of the week! This is Catgirl & Catboy from Jardin Privé. This was stitched on 32 count opalescent white linen. I stitched this with one strand of Soir d'Alger 3446 instead of the suggested two strands of DMC 310. The other alteration I made was the noses of the cats. I used pink for the girl and blue for the boy. I also made a major error with this piece, but as it wasn't noticeable I left it in. The two cats are four stitches closer to each other than on the chart, I can't count!
The next three is my latest start, the 3 Violets Humbug from Just Nan. Most of this was stitched at 'The Other Railway'. Here's the proof, taken in Bewdley North signal box on The Seven Valley Railway.
This is the progress so far