Thursday 6 December 2012

Back with some finishes!

Well, a bit of a delay since my last post!  I have to admit that after finishing White Nights I took a bit of a break from stitching, plus I've been having to do a lot of school work at home so there has been a lack of quality stitching time.

Anyway I have managed to finish a few things. Firstly, I framed Autumn by Jardin Privé.


I also finished and framed Winter, also by Jardin Privé.



I have also finished 'Official Crazy Cat Lady' as a bell pull.


At last, the Santa Tree Skirt has had some work done on it.  This project now well and truly falls into the UFO category and is where I am going to put most of my stitching efforts over the next few weeks


Happy stitching

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh such pretty projects Jen. Glad to hear from you. http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/

LisaG said...

Lovely finishes Jen & nice to see progress on the tree skirt :)

Chris said...

Fabulous finishes Jen! I love the Autumn and Winter pieces.
All I can say a bout your tree skirt is WOW!!! It is going to be such a treasure.

Sea said...

The tree skirt is looking weel. I've been neglecting stitching for knitting. Jumpers for my sons for Xmas, and at six foot and over six foot tall, no quick knits. Have you had the dreaded inspectors in? We have where I work, and the aftermath seems to have created so much more work

Brigitte said...

Both Jardin Privé pieces look wonderful. And so does your cat lady bellpull.
That tree skirt will be fantastic. Nice progress.