I managed to complete two out of the four projects mentioned last week. Firstly, the September Calendar.
Secondly, the poppy card.
I'm not convinced about the frame but it's the only one I had.
As of today the Knotted Garden Biscornu looks like this.
I was pleased with the progress made on the Pale Blue Santa. All he needs is a head and a lot of backstitch!
Yesterday I managed to complete two more motifs on Mary Wigham. I have recharted some more of the medallions to make them symmetrical. I will post them next time. As I stitched I also noticed some errors on my recharted version which I will also go back and correct.
I've enjoyed reading the comments on the TUSAL post. Heaven knows what I will do next time.
IN WHICH WE BUILD OUR LITTLE HOUSE...
44 minutes ago