Thursday 15 September 2011

A little progress

Well, since my last post there's not been much progress on any of my WIPs. Why? Two reasons, OK, excuses.  Firstly, it was back to school and things have been a bit hectic but calming down now, fingers crossed.  Secondly, there is a wedding to plan.  Thanks to everyone for their congratulations and best wishes on my last post. Rest assured my posts over the next few months are not going to be all about 'the big day' which has been set for April 7 next year.

What little stitchy progress I have made has been on Mill Hill's Halloween Night.


With a bit of luck this should be finished next week then it's back to White Nights.

When I came home from 'The Railway' the other weekend I couldn't resist taking a photo of this.  Good enough for Snow White.


They taste good too!

I'll leave you with a picture of where we will be geting married. Whittington Castle in Shropshire.





Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Jules said...

A very beautiful setting for your wedding!

Poppypatchwork said...

Jen we want to hear your plans!

mdgtjulie said...

What a beautiful place to be wed. It's lovely. And grats on your progress. I'll be looking for a finish piccy. I want to see pics of the things you choose. Wedding cake, dresses, flowers, etc. I'd love to know what you're planning!! And those apples do look good.