Monday 27 February 2012

The Heirloom Wedding Sampler is finished!

As of today there are five weeks and five days to go until our 'big day'.  I finished the wedding sampler on Wednesday evening last week.  Here is the floral heart.


The design has two part rows of stitching at the bottom of the heart but I decided to leave these out as I thought they detracted from the heart itself.  The whole thing is too big to photograph in one go. I will have another attempt when it comes back from the framers.

So, for the evenings I had left last week I did some more work on Joy to the World.


This week is a free week as rotation wise, February seems to have had five weeks in it, strange I know.  So I have chosen to do something which should be quite quick, fingers crossed.  This is Spring from Jardin Privé, another design in the Maggi Co's Village range.


Next week it's back to White Nights as I should have six full evenings stitching!

Happy stitching!

8 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Oh my goodness. The Heirloom Wedding Sampler heart is just gorgeous and I love the border (and the colors) in Joy to the World.

Beautiful stitching, Jen!

Shelleen said...

Oh my, that wedding sampler is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

HI

Your wedding sampler is just beautiful.

Bekca said...

Your finished piece looks stunning! Congrats.

Justflo said...

Beautiful stitching as always. Looking forward to seeing Spring grow....

Not long to go now to your 'BIG DAY'

Mel said...

Congrats on your finish. You're sooo brave to do Hardanger (i'll admit it scares me).
:)

grannyanne said...

Beautiful stitching. I hope you will show us what it looks like framed. Best of luck with White Nights I hope you make great progress with that this week.

Carolyn NC said...

So pretty and so is the rest of your stitching!