Monday 2 April 2012

A finish of a different type!

This weekend I finished my jumper. It is based on Sarah Lund's one from the TV series The Killing.


This is the first thing I have knitted in a long time and I really enjoyed doing it. So much so that I have another project on the needles.  This time a scarf.


I had a lot of school stuff to do last week so very little was done on White Nights, but every stitch is progress.


I have a couple of projects packed for the next two weeks, one of which is a new start, but with 'Our Big Day' only five days away now who knows how much I will get done!

Happy Easter to everyone. 'Our Big Day' pictures next time.



3 comments:

Shirlee said...

I really need to get back to knitting again but there's no time right now! Your projects look lovely ... perfect inspiration : )

Justflo said...

Great knitting of your jumper.
White Nights is incredible.

Wishing you 'ALL THE BEST' for your WEDDING DAY on April 7th.

:)

Brigitte said...

Great knitting. And your stitching looks just gorgeous.