After a slow start on Monday, only half a dozen stitches stitched, things improved and yesterday I put the last cross stitch into the Santa Tree Skirt.
All the back stitch has been completed except that done in black, most of the back stitch if I'm honest, then I need to do the couching and cording on all of the Santas. I've also decided to replace the French Knots with seed beads. so still quite a lot to do but the end is now in sight!
This week it's back to the Lizzie*Kate Halloween flips.
In answer to a question on the comments to the last post the gold frame was one that I had, I can't remember where it came from. What I tend to do is mount projects so that I can swap them about. The Shepherd's Bush project from last time will fit in the same frame. This is something I stitched before I began blogging which, until now, lived in the gold frame.
Seaside Mystery update as of 07.03.14
22 minutes ago