Here is another 'corrected' chart for Mary Wigham. It's from part 3, on the right hand side, charted in DMC 3768 and 310. I have tried to stick as closely as possible to the original but in order to make it symmetrical I had to move the whole outer border of stitching out by one stitch. This does not interfere with the other motifs, it just makes them closer together. You could move the whole thing to the right by one stitch, as that will also fit, but I would wait for the other charts on the right hand side to come out before doing this.
On this chart the far right column of stitches is surplus to requirement(not originally charted, but used by me to ensure things were OK).
This time I have used free charting software available here. As with all other charts, remember that I too may have made mistakes. If so please let me know and I will post a corrected, corrected version, as it were!
I also had a go at the motif stitched in 739 as there were some slight symmetry errors, but too big to correct whilst stitching.
Book Review: The Last Days of Summer
12 hours ago