Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

This morning, I finished the beading on White Nights Part 4. Earlier on in the week I managed to make a small start on Part 5, completing the corner sections. Next it's the eight large houses which make up the rest of Part 5.


I have also made a similarly small start on my Christmas Decorations for Yoyo's SAL.



This is going to be my stitching over the holiday, unless, of course, Father Christmas brings me something by the way of stash enhancement that I just have to start!

Here is a picture of the said gentleman, having a bit of time out from his deliveries. It's a French postcard sent by my Grandad to my Mum whilst he was away during the Second World War.



I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and I hope Santa enhances your stash!

Happy Christmas

4 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Your White Nights is looking fabulous and I love the post card. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Carolyn NC said...

Gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you, Jen!

grannyanne said...

It's a day late for Merry Christmas but I hope you enjoy Boxing Day and I am sure Fathher Christmas will have enhanced your stash.

Justflo said...

I hope Father Christmas added to your stash in some way. I also hope that you had a lovely time.

Your White Nights is looking absolutely great and your Yo-yo SAL quite intriguing.

Keep on stitching.