Tuesday 29 December 2009

Holiday stitching

Before I show you my holiday stitching efforts. Here are three Christmas decorations I made for members of my family.

Christmas Hearts
The design,called Christmas Hearts, is a freebie from Just Nan here. Stitched as charted on 32ct opalescent white linen, I mounted them in small frames from Framecraft with the clear plastic taken out as the decorations are beaded.

Now for the holiday stitching. I apologise in advance for the poor pictures. These were take with the mobile phone as the camera has gone for repair. Firstly Mary Wigham.


Secondly my first ornament for Yoyo's SAL.


And finally, Father Christmas did enhance my stash. Here is Simply Snowdays from Waxing Moon Designs.

Simply Snowdays
This will probably be my last post before the New Year. So best wishes to everyone for 2010!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Love the ornament for Yoyo's SAL!

Happy New Year to you as well!!

Lisa said...

Wow, your MW is really coming a long. Prior to starting mine, I had thought about doing it in one color or a color scheme, but just decided to work with similar colors as per the key. I love the blue as it reminds me of the china I have in my cabinet from my grandmother. I also love the Yoyo's SAL - that too is gorgeous! I look forward to stopping by again and seeing the progression of all your projects!
Take care and happy holidays!

Annie Bee said...

Gorgeous WIP's and I love the Blue colour of Mary Wigham and also in the ornament. It really shimmers.

Branlaadee said...

Great job on your stitching with everything. I cant wait to see Yoyo's SAL ornament finished.

Justflo said...

Lovely stitching. MW has really advanced. Your Yoyo's SAL looks special as well.

Bet your relations loved their presents.

Happy stitching to you throughout the year 2010.

Happy New Year to you.