Whilst playing around with the Mary Wigham charts I realised that some of the motifs could be turned in to a biscornu.
The colours and the fabric used are those recommended for the sampler. I added some motifs used in other areas of the sampler in the corners and in the middle of the medallion.
Progress has been made on the Hardanger Angel. She has wings, which now require beading, and part of a body.
I need to get my act together with this one or else I will be doing it on the school trip to Alton Towers on Tuesday. Stitching and this will not go!
Book Review: The Last Days of Summer
12 hours ago