Monday 24 May 2010

Seven days left to vote!

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. At the moment Scream House is in the lead. If you would like to choose the next Just Nan project that I will stitch then there is still time to cast your vote in the poll on the side bar. Details of all the projects are in the previous post.

Whilst blog hopping today I came across a SAL which I thought was quite interesting. Called "En attendant l'été" it is over on Solo Brode.


I am going to do mine on 28 count Flax linen using DMC 3740 and Threadworx 1156, well that's the plan but I don't know when I'll start.

This week it's the turn of White Nights. This is my progress so far this evening.


5 comments:

grannyanne said...

Enjoying watching your progress with White Nights. Love the colours and beading.

solo.brode said...

à bientôt pour la suite...
bonne journée
Sophie H.

Justflo said...

Your White Nights looks fantasatic. The solo brode SAL looks very interesting. Toying with the idea myself.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

The colours and beading are so beautifull .It looks really fantastic Jen !!

tkdquintmom said...

I voted Jen! :) I have three out of those four as current WIP's! :) lol