Sunday 30 May 2010

WIPs, SALs and finishes

This week it was the turn of White Nights on the rotation. I managed to finish house number five, only three more to go.


This weekend I also managed to complete the cross stitch on the green ornament for the Christmas Design SAL.


So that's it for the WIPs and the SALs. Here are the finishes.

Firstly, Camp Wannasew.


As you can see I decided to stick with the suggested name rather than think up one myself.

Secondly The Autumn Arbor.


Sylvia has posted her chart for the My Little Heart SAL so that will be tonight's stitching project. Tommorrow I'm starting something new!

Happy stitching.

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your finishes. Lovely progess pictures. Can't wait to see what is next.

Jules said...

Beautiful progress and finishes!

LisaG said...

Lovely stitching Jen. The christmas ornament has just bright colours.

Justflo said...

Great finishes Jen. Your White Nights is coming along really well. Love your Christmas ornament. Looking forward to seeking your next choice of stitching.

Happy stitching

Bekca said...

I love the colours you've used for the Autumn Arbor, they match the season perfectly!

Carolyn NC said...

Awesome progress and stitching!