Wednesday 4 February 2009

Less time than expected!

Here was I thinking that the Valentine's card was going to take the best part of the week (only because previous cross stitch ones have) in reality it took less than two hours! No photos until Valentine's Day though.

I have spent quite a bit of time searching for other cross stitch blogs and yesterday found one that lists lots of them (Big Blog of Stitching Blogs) including mine now. I will try and follow a few so watch for additions on the side-bar. Some bloggers have great long lists of all the blogs they follow, how do they also have time to stitch?

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Hey Jen!! I just saw your comment on Stitchery Doo's Blog and how she was the only one besides family who has left you a comment.
So, I was curious!! You're a newbie too! I just started in Sept., so kind of new.
Your blog is great!! and your wips are so beautiful!! I'm going to add you to my site so I can keep up with your blog!! Have a great rest of the week!panslatc