Tuesday 3 February 2009

March ~ Progress after two evenings stitching

Here is the progress made since Sunday on March of the Mill Hill Calendar Series. The green parts of the letters done so far, that is, M A and R are stitched in Kreinik ribbon. The missing bits are to be done with beads. I get the feeling that this is not going to take very long to do.

I usually stitch a Valentine's card for 'the other half' and as yet I have not started. He is away this week so I will need to get a move on as I have decided to do one that involves some Hardanger. I am going to use a free pattern from The Victoria Sampler called the Heart Sweet Bag. So work on March is suspended until Friday when he returns and that gives me three evenings to complete the card. If there are no posts for the rest of the week you know why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wish my cross stitching look as good as yours. Your Hardanger work is super as well. Your Pooly Van is looking very homely. Looking forward to seeing the next group of photos. Keep up with those cross-stitching fingers. Flo