Wednesday 11 February 2009

Look what the postman brought!

Hurray! the parcel arrived.

Tonight I will start the Snowmen Biscornu as the linen and my missing threads were in the parcel along with, as you can see, some other stuff. Last weekend my Mum made me a gift of 'White Nights in St Pertersburg' by Chatelaine Designs. Some of the bits needed to start the first section are still on order. So this is going into the empty week in the rotation.

Whilst awaiting the parcel I have finished one side of the Rhodes Butterfly Biscornu, the disastrous 'in car sewing' from the other week (see post on 26/01/09). Also in the post today was an invitation from The A1 Steam Locomotive Trust to attend the naming ceremony of Tornado. The naming is to be conducted by The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall at York railway station. So, the hotel is booked and we will be there at this historic occasion, mmm... do you think I should wear a hat?

3 comments:

grannyanne said...

Look forward to seeing the start of White nights

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Cindy F. said...

Butterfly biscornu is so pretty! Good job finishing the one side:)

Yes! You should wear a hat! ...lol.. I love them:)