Monday 16 February 2009

My first award

This is the award I got from Susan over at The Lazy Stitcher.

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you
pass the award along please include these guidelines.

I am going to pass it on to Maren (Stitchery Doo) and Sharon (The Purple Thread).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! Of all the ones I've seen floating around, this is truly the best one to earn!

I also wanted to take on a quick note to say I LOVE the designs you made. Those are really pretty! Please email me: stitcherydoo@yahoo.com

Thanks!

The Purple Thread said...

Thank you so much for the lovely words about the friendship of women. I hope we can get to know one another....if you ever get to Chicago, we shall have lunch!