Sunday 8 February 2009

March is complete

So we did go to 'The Railway' this weekend. There was some snow on Friday night but not enough to stop us meeting up with friends at the local hostelry! However, the forecast for Saturday evening was for severe frost, -8 to -10 degrees C. This would mean that our water supply would freeze overnight, so we came home.
I normally go and visit my Mum and Dad on 'Railway Weekend' Saturdays and this was no exception. So there were the three of us each working on something, my Mum the Holland Mandala, my Dad the second part of the Poppy Screen by Jill Gordon of Millennia Designs and me the March calendar.
I finished the calendar this morning and have just finished mounting it. Inspired by The Lady of the Floss's blog I have had a go at staging the completed project photo.
Here it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the new layout. Great to see your Dad enjoys stitching too.

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely colors for your March calendar project. Very bright!

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on your finish! Very pretty!