I was also able to start the Thistle biscornu designed by Sharon (The Purple Thread). I'm doing this on lilac linen using the left over silks from the Spring Arbor. I was getting on like the proverbial house on fire when last night at ten o'clock I noticed that I had made a MASSIVE mistake. I ended up having to frog half of the front side. Not a happy bunny, as they say. What has made things even worse is the fact I am using left overs, I had to raid the ort jar to get sufficient silk to finish certain colours. Anyway I am almost back on track now.
This week it's the turn of White Nights. I'm hoping to finish part 1! I think Sitchery Doo is starting the Hawaiian Mandala this week so we will be having our own mini SAL!