Wednesday 11 March 2009

Stash expansion

Look what arrived today.

I've had a bit of a spending spree on Just Nan charts and embellishment packs; Floral Fifteen and all three parts of Barnabee's Quest, to go with When Barnabee Met Bella already in the stash. That's what the lilac linen is for and the antique white just comes in handy! The lilac linen is such a nice colour I'm also going to do The Purple Thread's biscornu on that using the left over silks from the Spring Arbor.

Here is the progress so far this week on Simply Summer.

I have made one modification replacing the American flag on the bird house with the flag of St George, still, at the moment, needing it's red cross.

5 comments:

grannyanne said...

You have made terrific progress. Will it be finished for Friday?

Yoyo said...

Great progress there. Oh I envy you the Barnaby series...I was gonna, then decided I better just finish up the Lady Bug one first.

Karin said...

Great stash additions, and great progress on Simply Summer

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new stash additions! Lovely start on Simply Summer. :)

Cindy F. said...

Love the new stash! and great start on Simply Summer!